You can allow cPanel, L.L.C. to collect data about your users’ interaction with the product. We record data about your server and how cPanel®, WHM®, and Webmail account owners (“users”) navigate the interface.
For more information about the data we collect and how we use it, read our documentation.
Interface Analytics collects data the cPanel Development team uses to improve the product.
We collect the following kinds of data when you enable Interface Analytics:
- Behavioral data about how users interact with cPanel, WHM, and Webmail interfaces.
- Devices used to access the user interface.
- Features used in the product.
- Specific cPanel & WHM configurations.
- The cPanel & WHM version.
- The operating system version.
- License related information.
- User account types.
After you enable Interface Analytics here, we will not collect behavioral data for specific users until the user also consents. Users enable and disable Interface Analytics for cPanel, WHM, and Webmail separately.